- I love trying to figure out if I am a Home Office or a Small Business. What if I am a large business run from my home? Yikes!!
- I want to own technology that is at least 6 months out of date...it makes me feel safe. I think the world moves too fast. So I sure don't want my computer to move fast too.
I love a web site that requires seven pages of ordering to see my final price. I have nothing but time on my hands!
I enjoy having to fill out reams of paperwork to get the money I overpaid back in a rebate check. There is nothing like the feeling you get when you have loaned $200 of your money to a corporate giant for three months (Interest Free)
- Paying so much extra for a laptop helps me to feel as if I have contributed to the economy.
- I appreciate how hard I have to look around the DELL site just to see if the laptop has a USB port. DELL must figure that this weeds out the idiots from the rest of us. If I cant figure out were your specifications page is, then I am too dumb to own a DELL laptop to begin with. Keep that page buried, the strong will find it.
- I like the fact that my technical support and customer service is redirected to the other side of the world. I like promoting a global economy.
- Great idea selling my "on site" warranty service to the lowest bidder in my neighborhood. I think it is very nice you find work for the hardware technicians in my area that are not good enough to find work on their own. In addition, I like having this person in my house seeing all my other great toys. Maybe he can set the clock on my VCR for me.
- DELL does not give me a free carry case. Good idea. That is also why I bought a car without rust proofing or bumpers.
- I appreciate the fact DELL feels I only need free technical support for one year. Why would I want lifetime free support? You think I am an idiot or something? If I need help after one year, well then I deserve to pay for it.
Would you like to add to our list of reasons to own a DELL? Can you think other other great reasons to add to this list? Email us at email@example.com
and if they fit the bill we may use them. If they are REALLY good we may even send you a M-Tech T-Shirt.