- 11th generation Intel® Coreâ„¢ processor
- High performance Desktop CPU in mobile chassis
- 17.3â€ UHD(4K) High resolution panel
- 17.3â€ FHD 300Hz / 144Hz Refresh Rate Panel
- Expandable DDR4 memory up to 128GB (depends on RAM module)
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTXâ„¢ 3080 Laptop GPU
- NVIDIA® G-SYNCâ„¢ Technology
- Support one M.2 2280 SSD PCIe Gen4x4 (depends on CPU)
- Expand to Max. Triple M.2 PCIe Gen 3x4 SSDs or two SATA SSDs
- SOUND BLASTERâ„¢ Atlas
- Super X-Fi headphone holography
- N-Key Rollover LED Per Key Full color keyboard with numeric pad
- 2 x Thunderboltâ„¢ 4 port
- Support Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 AX Wi-Fi wireless networking)
- Area Fingerprint
- Support Virtual Reality ready
- Support Killer DoubleShotâ„¢ Pro (Depends on WLAN)
Happy New Year to you! I *love* *love* *love* my new laptop-
it does all you said it would. and more. It's amazing. Ray S.
I think this will probably be about as much of a kick-ass computer for DNS
as makes sense to buy. It is interesting how when DNS responds just a few
percent's faster and a few percent's more accurately, it dramatically improves
the experience of using it for transcription. There should be a noticeable
difference between this new one and my 8600, which is currently my "hottest"
I incorporated most of the things we talked about the other night, and
hopefully, I remembered them accurately.
I cannot wait until it gets here, both from a "Big Kid's Toy" as well as the
fact that I just get nervous when I only have one computer to use. I do not
think it is good, and medicine is not the only business where it has gotten
like this, but I basically cannot do a lick of work without my computer.
Thank God for M-Tech! I wish I could remember the exact scenario whereby I
found out about you, so I could retell the story. Alas, I remember little
about it other than I must have been googling something like "fast