- Intel CORE i5-10600K, 10th Gen CORE i7-10700K, CORE i9-10900K Processor
- 17.3" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle, 17.3" 4K QFHD/Matte/G-Sync
72% NTSC Matte Display with G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 2080 Super 8GB GDDR6, 2060 Super 6GB GDDR6
- 16GB DDR4 at 3200MHz to 128GB at 200MHz
- Up to four M.2 drives, - NVMe SSD and SATA SSD
- Intel Dual Band Wireless -Wi-Fi 6 AX201 M.2 AX + BT Combo Card , Killer Dual Band Wireless-AX 1650X M.2 AX + BT Combo Card
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
- N-Key Rollover RGB Per Key color illuminated keyboard
- Built-in Area Fingerprint Reader
- Sound Blaster Atlas Audio & Super X-Fi Technology
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Edition or Pro
Happy New Year to you! I *love* *love* *love* my new laptop- it does all you said it would. and more. It's amazing. Ray S.
I think this will probably be about as much of a kick-ass computer for DNS
as makes sense to buy. It is interesting how when DNS responds just a few percent's faster and a few percent's more accurately, it dramatically improves
the experience of using it for transcription. There should be a noticeable
difference between this new one and my 8600, which is currently my "hottest"
I incorporated most of the things we talked about the other night, and
hopefully, I remembered them accurately.
I cannot wait until it gets here, both from a "Big Kid's Toy" as well as the
fact that I just get nervous when I only have one computer to use. I do not
think it is good, and medicine is not the only business where it has gotten
like this, but I basically cannot do a lick of work without my computer.
Thank God for M-Tech! I wish I could remember the exact scenario whereby I
found out about you, so I could retell the story. Alas, I remember little
about it other than I must have been googling something like "fast