- 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700K Processor
- 17.3" Full HD, 144Hz, Wide View Angle,
- 72% NTSC Matte Display with G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6
- 16GB DDR4 at 3200MHz
- 500GB Western Digital Blue SN550 M.2 NVMe
- Intel Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 + Bluetooth
- Thunderbolt 4 connectivity
- N-Key Rollover RGB Per Key color illuminated keyboard
- Built-in Area Fingerprint Reader
- Sound Blaster Atlas Audio & Super X-Fi Technology
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Edition
Happy New Year to you! I *love* *love* *love* my new laptop-
it does all you said it would. and more. It's amazing. Ray S.
I think this will probably be about as much of a kick-ass computer for DNS
as makes sense to buy. It is interesting how when DNS responds just a few
percent's faster and a few percent's more accurately, it dramatically improves
the experience of using it for transcription. There should be a noticeable
difference between this new one and my 8600, which is currently my "hottest"
I incorporated most of the things we talked about the other night, and
hopefully, I remembered them accurately.
I cannot wait until it gets here, both from a "Big Kid's Toy" as well as the
fact that I just get nervous when I only have one computer to use. I do not
think it is good, and medicine is not the only business where it has gotten
like this, but I basically cannot do a lick of work without my computer.
Thank God for M-Tech! I wish I could remember the exact scenario whereby I
found out about you, so I could retell the story. Alas, I remember little
about it other than I must have been googling something like "fast